Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 107

Thread: Life: The IRL Problem Thread!!

  1. #81
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .......

    Damn you hetrosexual logic!

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, Xel nailed this one.

  3. #83
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    unless ur one of those rly rly freaky ppl who rly arent gay, but like stuff shoved up there anyways lmao ... *gags* @_#

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got a new problem, well sort of a discussion topic really.

    I'm doing real bad in school, getting Fs on tests and stuff and I can't like, get myself motivated.
    I just sit and stare into space at the homework and during class and think about the world and everything. What do you guys do to get owrking on something and out of a slump?

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lack of motivation at school? I have personal experience on this. I'll post here tomorrow.

  6. #86
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, i similarly get into phases where my work ethic is pretty much non-existant. The key to getting back on track is to move further away from it briefly, and regain perspective of the where your wanting to go.
    Take a day to relax and put your mind off things, so you can get a clear picture of what youve got to do and where your wanting to go in life. And then, in seeing why life is worth living, you get your motivation to work back.
    You can do anything if you put your mind to it, you just sometimes lose your mind, lol.

    It works for me, at least.

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm getting really apathetic about school, realizing that a good deal of it is BS.

    I'm just sitting here, homework not done. A Writing project due tommorow...I'm sucking at the French finals... Grades are slipping in everything else.. My high school classes too..
    Man, it sucks... In a failure state...

  8. #88
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I totally know how you feel. I stayed up until 4 AM a few nights ago, just talking on the granaboard and wallowing in apathy, knowing ive got exams coming very soon. I get distracted easily, unfortunately.
    But usually last minute panic serves as an efficient form motivation to get things done. Who cares about sleep anyway? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Odd thing is it seems to come naturally to me. Self motivation, self esteem, heck even learning things, it seems natural to me. I guess it is harder for others. I've never had the problem, so I can't really help you, sorry.

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Work ethic? What's that.

    I've got the self esteem (more than needed), and I've got the motivation... at times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •